reclaiming Window position after See Also & Classify

I currently run DT Pro Office 2.5.2 on a MacBook Air with Mac OSX 10.8.3

There has been a (relatively) recent change in expected window behaviour after use of the See Also and Classify Drawer.

While Document windows still return to their original positions after the Drawer is closed, Group windows do not. The anomalous behaviour occurs in both Full Screen and normal.

The problem seems to have been noted here for Full Screen, but I haven’t been able to find any further discussion or final resolution. [url]Odd behaviour of "See also & classify" in full screen mode]

Any help or comments much appreciated; it’s certainly annoying to have to return the window by hand. :frowning:

I have seen this from time to time on 10.8.x on a MacBook Air. Usually a reboot clears it. It seems to have something to do with desktops (spaces) – lots of switching between spaces can precede the behavior @Gildor described, over here, but I cannot reliably reproduce the problem. Try the reboot.

As with any persistent problem, I’d already tried the reboot – after running all the maintenance and cleanup routines available in IceClean.

Following the suggestion that spaces might be the culprit, I’ve now also tried clearing my several Desktops and rebooting. No joy, I’m afraid.

This misbehaviour appears to have been fixed by the recent DT Pro Office 2.6 update. :smiley: