Repeated syncing & freezing for one of my several databases

I have several databases. They are all syncing to Box.com very successfully. However, just one of the databases has a sync problem. Wheas all the others display the usual sync dialog …

DTPO-normal-sync.png

The apparently problematic database also shows the below dialogue, during which time DTPO is completely frozen.

DTPO-error-dialogue.png

Another clue seems to be that (just for this database) the DTPO icon has a red progress bar as shown below:

DTPO-red-icon.png

I have tried ‘Verify and Repair’ and ‘Backup and Optimise’ and ‘Rebuild database’ and I still have the problem.

Help!

How big is the ms_access_primer.zip?

Sorry if my help request is not as clear as it should be. The file ms_access-primer.zip has no particular significance, it just happens to be the file name that was displayed when I pressed ⇧⌘3 to capture the dialogue box that keeps popping up very few minutes.

Its not that the sync is getting stuck on that file, but rather that the sync keeps triggering, displaying the unusual dialogue box and icon and freezes DTPO whenever it is trying to do what it tries to repeatedly do.

If Sync hasn’t finished, it will automatically resume after a brief wait.

Thanks for trying to help, but it really seems not to be working as it should do. Just one database shows this dialogue, just one causes the icon to show a red progress bar, and just one freezes DTPO. It has been happening like this for weeks (I just haven’t had time to trouble-shoot it. Could you help me please?

In DEVONthink, hold the Option key and select Help > Report Bug.

Bug report submitted.