Restore from Closed Database

Hi All,

Having lots of frustration here, hoping you can help.

Running DevonThink Pro Office - version 2.7.2 on OS X Version 10.9

I have multiple databases and recently, they all crashed and now I can only open a couple of them.

I was able to follow the tips and restored my primary inbox in the main application.

What I can’t seem to fix are the other / secondary? databases. When I try to open them, the wheel just spins for a few moments and then goes away. They don’t give any error message and they don’t open.

I don’t see a way to use any of the tips and tricks from blog.devontechnologies.com/2008/ … -database/ on a database that won’t open. I tried restoring one of the databases from backup and it worked for a few days. But now it’s back to the same problem. I know the databases have backups in the package, and I can see the backups, but again, I can’t figure out how to open them when the database isn’t open.

Please, if anyone has any suggestions for restoring my secondary databases I’d truly appreciate hearing them.

Thank you very much!

SheAlsoScans

I suggest opening a ticket directly with Support. The forum is not a good locale to diagnose crashes.