Restore from NAS

Hello
I am using DT with latest version. I have several backups / syncs (iCloud, External HDD, QNAP (via WebDAV) (and Backup to another QNAP outside of my house weekly), TimeMachine). I have quite huge amount of data and some rules. Now my MacBook crashed and I am using the TimeMachine to restore my MacBook. First run failed. Luckily I have several external HDD for TimeMachine I try with another HDD to restore now. I hope it will work then everything. Still takes about 10hours :
My question is, if I have to install my Mac from scrap how I can restore my data on easiest way? Import via DT (how?) or moving Files from QNAP to where exactly? Or it will automatically download from iCloud?
Thanks a lot for your hints/Tipps/recommendations?
Alex

Welcome @Avolmar

No things will not automatically download from iCloud. Also, sync is ‚Äčnot ‚Äča backup, neither advertised nor advocated as such. We strongly advocate proper primary backups using TimeMachine (or similar snapshot-style backup applications) and external drives.

Regarding what to restore:

• Search for .dtBase2 or .dtSparse files in the backups. These are DEVONthink databases. Ideally put them in the Databases folder after restoration.

• Restore the ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink 3 directory.

• You can also restore the ~/Library/Application Scripts/com.devon-technologies.think3 directory if you have custom scripts you created for DEVONthink.