Safari Print PDF to DevonThink results in "File Missing"

For as long as I can remember, I have been able to print from Safari to a PDF and select “Save PDF to DevonThink Pro.” It would allow me to select the particular folder I wanted to send the pdf to.

Recently when I do this it appears that it sends the document to Devonthink Pro Office but when I try to open the document Devonthink says the file is missing. It actually shows a file in the folder I chose but it calls it “unnamed document.pdf.”

If I click it to select it, it says “file missing” followed by the path. It shows a miniaturized version of the document that appears to have all of the information from the original but I can’t do anything with it.

When I try to repair the database multiple times, It still says that the file is missing.

I find this specifically (but not limited to) trying to print transaction details from American Express. This has never been an issue before.

Devonthink Pro Office 2.8.2

Tried to repeat this scenario with AMEX and Save PDF to DEVONthink Pro. No problem. Yes, the document is named “unnamed document.pdf” (that’s actually a browser issue, not DEVONthink). The document is not missing. Usually a “missing” document is an indexed document that has been moved out of the indexed folder – so when DEVONthink goes to find it there, it is gone.

Have you tried to print to PDF, but use one or more of the other destination options in Print dialog’s PDF menu? Do you have any background processes (e.g., Hazel) that might have moved a file?