Save-to-Zotero plugin for DEVONagent browser?

I’ve posted about this before, but it’s been a while so I thought I’d give it another shot.

Zotero provides “connectors” for the common browsers—Safari, Chrome, Firefox—that add a button to the browser toolbar that when clicked automatically saves bibliographic data for the item being viewed to Zotero. Similar to the Add to DEVONthink button.

It would be very helpful if there were a connector for the DEVONagent browser. I imagine also Zotero would be happy to cooperate in developing such a connector?

Possible? If so, when? If not, why not?

Thanks,

2 Likes

Definitely possible but, to be honest, quite unlikely at the moment as it’s not a popular request (as far as I remember the only one) and would require a lot of time.

Was Save to DEVONthink created in response to a popular request?

Again, Zotero might be willing to help. As they already have connectors for the common browsers, it might not be that much work for them. That might especially be so if the DEVONagent browser, like Safari and Chrome, is built on WebKit.

Availability of a DEVONagent connector to the Zotero community might well make Zotero users aware of and curious about DEVONagent.

I notice there extensive support at DEVON Technologies for Endnote. Zotero is widely used in the academic world, perhaps as widely as Endnote.

Thanks,

1 Like

I’d like to second Eric’s request.

2 Likes