Saved Workspace

It would be great to be able to save a set of open windows and views as a “workspace”. These set ups could be invoked when working on different projects and research tasks. I find moving from one task to the next the need to rearrange windows and views as I move to different parts of the database.

Bob:

Are you using DT Personal, or DT Pro? If the latter, there are suppled scripts that will do precisely what you are looking for. The DT Pro download disk image contains a Scripts folder, which contains a group of Workspaces scripts. See online Help for how to use them.

By the way, are their comments on the Workspaces scripts from other DT Pro users who have tried them?

Thank you… found it… installed it.

I installed the other scripts when I recieved DTP but missed “Workspace” scripts. The idea “workspaces” did not occur to me until after I used DTP for awhile. Exactly what I was looking for! You are always a few steps ahead of us!

Is it possible to have worlspace in Devon Agent ; i often open several websites in Omniweb or Safari directly, this functionnality will be great in Devon Agent.

Thkx

P-H T

Yes, indeed! DEVONagent 2.0 is coming. :slight_smile:

You will have Tabs and workspace scripts at your fingertips in DEVONagent 2.0.

OK. Two quick questions for those of us who currently own the entire Pro package…When?..and…How Much?

I’m just a poor country chemist, not a warp drive engineer dammit!

ChemBob

CB: I think it should be a buck per post to this group, don’t you?

–Just kidding and Happy Thanksgiving! --Will

Will it be a free upgrade for 1.7 users?

PH