Saving/importing a PDF file; a lost function?

Maybe it’s just me, or something is wrong with my installation since I updated DEVONthink Pro Office to 2.0pb4, but very recently I was working with a lot of online training material, I would go through a session, select the printer-friendly format save it by printing it to PDF. The PDF sub-menu would have an option something like “Save PDF in DEVONthink Pro To…” and when I made that selection I would get a Save dialog box that enabled me to move through the DEVONthink database and select the group/sub-group where I wanted that particular document to go.

Now when I use that function, all I get is the selection “Save PDF in DEVONthink Pro” and it winds up in the Global Inbox, from which it seems to be a royal PITA to get it moved to the proper group in the proper database. What am I missing here?

(As a side note, I tried to use the Help menu to find out about this, but both DEVONthink Pro Help and Release Notes give me nothing when I select them.)

Using a MacBook Pro, Mac OS X 10.5.6, 4 GB RAM, 320GB hard drive.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regarding the Help window, I closed the DEVONthink window after my last post, and discovered the Release Notes window underneath it, so “never mind.”

(Some time back I installed a patch in Mac OS X to get rid of the “floating Help window” that always sits in front in Mac OS X, so you can’t get it out of the way to do what it’s telling you. I keep forgetting that a side effect of that patch is that now it always opens in the back, and I have to go find it.)

AND, when I found the Release Notes I found the note about the Preferences setting for destinations of Import files, so I guess my whole problem is solved, for the moment. Sorry for wasting the space… :confused: