Saving to an External Drive

Hi,
First post here. I have been using Devon Think personal for a while now, and have a substantial amount of data there. I like the program very much, but can’t figure out how to save the data in Devon in bulk to an external location (like a flash drive). I can save the docs. as RTF, or the files with the embedded RTFs-and this is fine, but it can be time consuming and is getting troublesome the more files I build.

Is it possible to save all the documents in Devon to an external location as a package or packet of some sort? I’d like to be able to do this in as few steps as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot and thanks to Devon for the great program,
Matthew

Matthew, you can export all of the documents in your database to the Finder. If you have an external storage device, you can choose it as the destination.

I would suggest that you first create a folder to receive the exported contents of the database. Then in the top level view of your database select all the contents. Now select File > Export > Files & Folders and choose as the destination the folder you had created for that purpose.

Thanks for your help. That’s pretty simple and makes things easier.

Matthew