Saving tweets in DTPO?

Is there any way to save tweets in DEVONthink Pro Office (like RSS feeds)?

Thanks.

Not yet but a future release will support this.

Maybe in the meantime that’s how I do it.

Doesn’t seem to work at the moment (“502 Bad Gateway”).

Ok, same here, but it normally works most of the time, at least my tweet-feeds in DEVONthink Pro Office are all up to date, which here means, they are 10 hours old and/but the corresponding twitter accounts have not tweeted something newer at the moment, when I check their accounts. So it might be worth to try again sometime later

Maybe it’s just the service on their website, the “feed” itself works, I have just created one for DEVONtechs Twitter account and upon “refresh his feed” the tweets came in.

The URL to use in DEVONthink Pro Office is rssitfor.me/getrss?name=twittername.

The DEVONtech feed seems to work now but another account failed. Probably a caching issue (depending on whether the feed for a Twitter account has already been generated or is still queued)

Yeah, to say clear: I think this is more or less a stopgap solution with no guarantee, how long it may work. I’m just glad, that it still works and always did. The tweetfeeds I read in DEVONthink Pro Office are not so important, that I am reading them constantly, so I cannot guarantee, that they refresh every short time, but at least it’s all there, when I look into the stuff every now and then.

I will be happy, when DEVONthink Pro (Office) offers a solid integration for this!

It will offer one :open_mouth:

I know the policy for DEVONtechnologies (rightly so: see OmniFocus 2 Mountain Lion-Mavericks debacle) is to not comment publicly on upcoming releases/features explicitly (see: DTG 2.0), but I can’t wait for DEVONthink 3.0.

It’s going to be great.