Script icon no longer appears in menu bar

Hello everyone,
My very first post in the DT forums seems like it will be terribly banal.

After running the demo of DEVONThink Pro Office, I did full uninstall and a reinstalled DEVONThink Pro when I purchased it (That is Pro without the “Office”). After doing this, I noticed that the script icon no longer appears between Help and Window in the menu bar (the AppleScript icon still appears in amongst the other menu bar icons on the right). All that exists is a blank space that, when clicked, shows the scripts menu.
See the screenshot attached

I know it’s a bit nit-picky but is anyone aware of a means to restore the icon? The blank space works fine, but it’s not as nice as having the actual icon.

Cheers,
S

Which version of Mac OS X and DEVONthink Pro do you use? The icon appears as expected over here. Could you please send a screenshot of System Preferences > General and the file ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Console.log to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks!

Hi Christian,
Thanks for your response. Email with requested info en route!

Cheers

Have the same thing, no scripts icon in (left part) of Devonhink menu bar.
OS X 10.10.2 (14C81h)

I had not seen this thread before now, but I am experiencing the same thing and reported it about a week ago. For those seeing this, when you launch DEVONthink, do you briefly see the text ‘Scripts’ where the icon should appear?

Yes I do

Indeed I do see the text “scripts” briefly at launch.

Just an update:
I’ve been having some other issues that required a logic board replacement and fresh installation of Yosemite. This seems to have resolved the issue, as I now have the proper script icon on the left half of the menu bar (in addition to the one on the right half).

Obviously a fairly dramatic solution to a relatively trivial issue. Nevertheless, my perfectionist side is delighted not to have that little void space where the script icon should be!

I have installed the latest OS X 10.10.2 beta and I now have the script icon back as well, although (unlike the Script Editor icon on the right of the menu bar) it is solid black now.

I’m on 10.10.2 (14C81h) and DTPO 2.8.2 on both my iMac and Macbook Air. They both lack the script icon on the left menu.