See incoming links only from a specific group?

Hello,

Is it possible to filter for items that have incoming links only from a particular group? I link together my Bookends references and literature notes to keep track of what I have read and haven’t read, but then I also link many other files to my literature notes, so I am looking for a few to ideally easily see which notes have Bookends references linked, but not to have notes with all incoming links show up. Is such a workflow possible? Thank you.

Can’t you just use the URL matches bookends:// criterion?

Sorry, I was too vague-- I use the DT links from my imported Bookends references list, not an external Bookends link.

Hello, I am re-upping this question: is there a way to have a column that shows if an item has a link (outgoing or ingoing) to items only in a specific other group?

I have a list of references that I have linked to many items; but I want to be able to see which have a linked summary note that I have made, not just generically which have links to an item anywhere in my database.

I’ve also tried to set this up as a Smart Group, but can’t figure out a way to filer the “Incoming Item Links” to be only from a specific group.

Thanks for any advice.

This is not possible.