Sending mails from DTG

If I send a plain text out of DTTG by mail only a part of the text will be transmitted: Some lines are always missing. What am I doing wrong?

Have you edited the file before emailing it? If you edited the file and didn’t save, the email will only contain the file as it existed before the edit.

If that’s not the case, could you give an example of what happens? For instance, is it always skipping the same lines?

What happens is: I write a plain text in DTTG and push the “Fertig”-button on the top right (so the text is saved, I think). Then I push the Mail-button below and send the text to my own mail-address. I’ve tried this several times this evening and sometimes it works, sometimes the last line of the text is missing when I open the TXT-file sent by mail. - I didn’t succeed in finding out, when it works an when not. But when a line is missing, it’s always the last one. Axel

You are correct, “Fertig” does save the text, so that shouldn’t be the cause of the issue. I attempted to reproduce this myself, but have been unable to so far. I will keep an eye out for it, and if you’re able to find out when it does and doesn’t work, I would appreciate hearing from you again.