Setting preferences for New RTFs

I’ve been using DT for 2 weeks now, and am completely, for lack of a better word, in love with it…

My learning curve frustration has been directed at myself, needing to make decisions on how best to use it to suit my needs. I found Bill DeVille example database in the PDF note taking section helpful and am trying that out for my own use (What a great concept Bill, why not read research papers as HTML and not PDF? This takes advantage of hyperlinks already in the research paper…) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9434

One thing I can’t figure out is how to set preferences on my RTF notes so that new ones always open with my preferences (black/grey background, grey/white text, font size, hyperlink font colour, line spacing)…

And how do i add hyperlinks from HTML pages to RTF notes?

Make an RTF that looks just like you want, then use File > Export > As Template… The file will be saved to the DT templates folder and whenever you want a new instance of it just use Data > New With Template… and select your personalized template. Works with other file types too, beside RTF.

Excellent thanks…

And changing the font colour of hyperlinks?

And adding hyperlinks from a specific spot on an HTML page and linking it to a word in the RTF I’ve jsut created?