"Share" results in little or no text in DTG name field

Thanks for a great product.
I’m wondering how to get more text into the name field when sharing.

In cases of a very short selection of text (max of ~50 characters), it is placed in the name field.

In longer selections, no text is placed in the name field, and it defaults to “untitled”.

Q1. Is there a way to automatically place slightly longer selections (80 to 150 characters) into the name field?

Q2. In the case of multiple paragraphs, is there a way to place the first sentence or 80 - 160 characters into the name field in lieu of the “untitled”?

Welcome @KevinPorter and thanks for the kind words!

What name field are you referring to?

Also, something you may want to read…

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I wasn’t more clear.

Whoops, I just realized the previous screenshot was not the proper dialog box.

When selecting text on a webpage, then choosing Share to DTG, it copies and places the text into the dialog box:

At the top, the Name field can capture up to 50 characters, provided 50 or less were highlighted on the web page to share.

When more than 50 characters are chosen, the name field defaults to “untitled” and the text is placed into the body field.

So to make it easier so you don’t have to scroll to original post:

Q1. Is there a way to automatically place slightly longer selections (80 to 150 characters) into the name field?

Q2. In the case of multiple paragraphs, is there a way to place the first sentence or 80 - 160 characters into the name field in lieu of the “untitled”?

Here is the former screenshot whence the field names were derived.

Now worries and thanks for the clarification.

There isn’t an automatic option for this. You technically can paste in the filename but mobile Development would have to assess changing the behavior, especially in light of our philosophical position.