Sheet Synced From DT3 to DTTG are blank

Hi, sheets made in DT3 and then synced to DTTG end up blank. Is this a limitation of DT to Go? TIA. Bruce

As described, not seeing that here. Some screen shots would be a good start to help. What kind of sync and did it complete? Versions of DEVONthink and DEVONthink ToGo?

Rmschne, thank you for your assistance. I’m using DT3 version 3.8.6. DTTG is version 3.5.7. The sync location is iCloud (CloudKit). The sheet has two columns: Item and Link. The Link column is a DT3 “Copy Page Link” to other documents in DT3.

The first screen capture is a partial capture of the DT3 sheet. The screen capture

is the screen capture of the sheet as it appears in DTTG. Again, thank you for your help. Bruce

Well, far as I know, there are no “knobs” to turn to make the sheet show up on DEVONthink ToGo. Working fine here with same software. I use Bonjour to sync. I suspect an incomplete sync. Apple’s CloudKit known not to be reliable all the time. Perhaps try another sync method as a test. And re-start both Mac and iOS device. Also, as an experiment, try creating the sheet on the iOS device and see if it gets to the Mac.

Are these rich text fields? That’s not supported by DEVONthink To Go currently.

1 Like

cgrunenberg, yes they were rich text fields. When I changed the Item column to “Multi-Line Text” that column synced correctly. However, while the Link column also synced the “Copy Page Link” did not open the linked document. Interestingly, the “Copy Page Link” did work in a “Rich Text Document with Attachments” synced to DTTG. Again, thank you for your assistance. Bruce

1 Like

Interestingly, the “Copy Page Link” did work in a “Rich Text Document with Attachments” synced to DTTG.

The sheets are a bit different under-the-hood than text formats.