Sidebar list in widescreen goes blank

I know that a thread on a similar-sounding problem was posted a few days ago, but I think that what I’m running into is slightly different. I’ve been experiencing this issue since switching over to DT3 a few months ago, but I’ve yet to determine what is causing it.

Essentially, using wide-screen mode with a file list on the left-hand side, if I work in a file (rtf, pdf) in a tab for an extended period of time and then mouse over the left-handed sidebar and attempt to scroll through it, the segments of the list immediately above and below the part of the list that was visible in the sidebar while working in the doc are totally blank, totally white. If I scroll some distance further in either direction, the list reappears, but the blank spaces remain. The problem fixes itself in one of two ways: scroll through the entirety of the list (all the way to the top or all the way to the bottom—which I’m not sure is the same as simply waiting long enough) and the missing segments reappear, or click anywhere on the list and the blank segments reappear.

Any ideas on what is causing this or any possible fixes? It almost feels like a “pseudo-bug” in that the functionality ultimately returns, but as I often don’t want/need to click on anything in the list (may be just referencing a file’s name for instance) when I scroll through it, it does negatively impact the functionality for me.

Have a screen capture video, but not sure I can upload that. These images show a bit of what I’m describing.

Welcome @ws8

• What version of DEVONthink and operating system are you running?
  • Does it persist after quitting and relaunching DEVONthink?
  • Does it perist after rebooting the machine?

Ah sorry—forgot the basics. I’m running:
• DT3, v3.5
on
• macOS 10.15.4

Yes to both questions: the problem persists after relaunch of DT3 and after machine reboot.

Please choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com - thanks! The screen capture would be also useful.