Smart group in favorites?

How can I add a smart group to favorites? I would like to have the automatic “flagged” smart group at the top of the sidebar display. Or alternatively, how would I customize the order of the sidebar groups? Hide or show individual items? As it is, there are too many items in the sidebar and so I must scroll it up and down (I use a larger font because of impaired vision).

A second issue…the tag cloud display. I would like to set the minimum size of the font used to display the tags for the same reason.

How can I add a smart group to favorites?

This is not possible. The smart groups are already accessible in the Navigate sidebar.

I would like to have the automatic “flagged” smart group at the top of the sidebar display.

This is currently not possible.

Or alternatively, how would I customize the order of the sidebar groups?

You can’t change the order of the sections of the Navigate sidebar.

Hide or show individual items?

You can Show or Hide sections of the Navigate sidebar, but you can’t hide individual items.

I would like to set the minimum size of the font used to display the tags

You can set the Tag cloud to List via control-clicking it. The size of the font is controlled by Preferences > General > Sidebar Text Size.

How can I add a smart group to favorites?
This is not possible. The smart groups are already accessible in the Navigate sidebar.

I would like to have the automatic “flagged” smart group at the top of the sidebar display.
This is currently not possible.

I’m in favor of making this a possibility. Smart groups at the top of the sidebar would be very helpful to me.

Tim

5 Likes

Some reorganization of the Navigate sidebar is under consideration. No promises, but thanks for your patience and understanding.

4 Likes