So after using DT3 for almost 2 weeks

Definitely the DevonThink3 did a great job with DT3.

Really like all the new features sure there are minor bugs/glitches and not entirely perfect right now but it’s close to being there.

It’s been helping me a lot with my academic/personal work.(easy to find things and various tools to keep it organized)

I said this before, other similar “apps” have 5 years to catch up but with the new DT3 now they have 10 years to catch up.

Thanks for the work DevonThink team :slight_smile:

Also shout out to Eric Böhnisch-Volkmann.

3 Likes

I agree, @Hens. This new version (DT3) allows me to really enjoy working within its environment and UI. There are a few features that I’d like to see in future (not too far, hopefully) and a few bugs needing to be solved.

But—all in all—I think this is a great update, one that is even making me upgrade from DT2 Pro (non-office) to DT3 Pro. It’s worth it.

1 Like

Love every bit of the new DT3

Yes it’s well worth the investment.

It’s unfortunately a lot of ppl don’t know about this product.(I was one of them)
I think lack of not knowing about how it can help ppl even everyday ppl can benefit from it( saves time).

The lack of not knowing what it could do for me and the belief that it was a complex tool to learn, that was the reason why I didn’t buy it two years ago. But I took the plunge and discover a whole new way on how I can keep tabs on the things that matter to me, with an easy and power tool like DT.

You don’t have to be running a company nor be a lawyer or student, everyone should have a tool like DT to help them in their everyday life, how to keep their files/folders/documents organized and so much more readily available however, wherever and whenever you need it.

1 Like

Just doing searches across PDF/RTF and all kinds of other documents and show the hits in a results view is worth $99.

1 Like

You don’t have to be running a company nor be a lawyer or student, everyone should have a tool like DT to help them in their everyday life…

Absolutely true. We’re not trying to be everything to everyone, but there’s also a lot of mythology about DEVONthink’s “steep learning curve” and that it’s for lawyers, academics, and business people only. You can make incredibly simple databases or very complex ones.