Some rtf and rtfd files not visable on iOS

Synced some rtf and rtfd files from Mac to iOS, but some of these rtf or rtfd files are not visable on the iOS. Some of these rtf and rtfd files were created many years ago, is that a possible reason?

RTFD files are not mobile-friendly and not supported in DEVONthink To Go 2. I don’t know on the other files without having some to inspect. Please start a Support Ticket.

I have sent you a ticket about this weeks ago.

For me, it was RTF files created before a certain date that were—and still are!—invisible. They are in the file list but seem to not contain of anything.

As soon as I change anything in one of these files in DEVONthink Pro Office on the Mac, be it just a return at the end, after the next sync they are visible in DTTG with full content.

This affects older RTF files and RTF only, definitely not RTFD and, as far as I can tell, any other file type.

I only sync over WiFi (if it happens to work, but that’s another story …).

Jim, I even sent you a sample data base that holded a small number of the empty/invisible files but never heard anything about it anymore.

Could you please send some zipped examples to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks!

It seems some RTFs are indeed created with a file name extension of .rtfd. This confuses DEVONthink To Go. Version 2.0.2 will come with an extra check and show these files correctly.