Some suggestions

Hi,

I’m not sure if any of this is covered in any threads. I’ve been using DEVONAgent more and noticed some things:

1. Is it possible for the new tab activation to act like Safari? New tabs from other applications will come to front yet if I cmd-click a link, it’ll open a new tab in the background. For now, it’s only possible to open all new tabs in the foreground or background.

2. How about a search bar for Google? If I were to use DEVONAgent as my main browser, a quick search is still useful.

3. How about a close tab button on each tab?

4. Hiding that new tab button on the tab toolbar would be nice. :slight_smile:

5. Can DEVONAgent share history with Safari? It’d be nice to interchange them as much as possible.

6. How about being able to filter bookmarks from the drawer? I haven’t tried deleting bookmarks from DEVONAgent yet. It would be great if I could and then they’d be deleted from Safari.

1. type - “google.search word” in your address bar

2. control-W

1. Enable Tabbed Browsing but disable “Select new tabs as they are created”. In addition, select the “Open links from applications … in a new tab in the current window” option.