Sorter grid/list/menu order

I am able to add/remove and change the order of folders that appear in the sorter grid view. However, these changes in order do not translate to the order of folders in the sorter list view or the order of folders in the menu at the top of the sorter Take Note view.

How do I change the order of folders in the sorter list view and the order of folders in the topmost menu of the sorter Take Note view?

Thanks in advance

It is not possible to change the order shown in those instances.

The order sorter has settled on in those instances seems to be related to the first order that I had when I added the folders to the grid view - so is there a way to refresh this, perhaps by deleting a preferences file?

If not, do you know how sorter is deciding on the order in those instances? It doesn’t seem to be alphabetical or last used.

Thanks!

While I can add Groups to the Sorter in List View, those Groups are not matched in Grid View. Specifically, Sorter will not allow one Group (in the attachments it is “PDF Articles”) to be displayed in Grid View. The Grid space that should show “PDF Articles” is blank and Sorter won’t allow any Group to be dragged into that Grid space.

Sorter List View.png

Please start a Support Ticket. Thanks