Sorter issues in DT Beta 3

I am running the latest iteration of DT beta 3. I had moved a PDF into the sorter while working. I then went into DT beta 3 to work with the PDF however, the PDF was nowhere to be found, although there was a number 1 showing in the sorter indicating the PDF was residing there, but nowhere to be seen in the global inbox which is the destination I have set. I moved another PDF to test the issue and now the sorter showed “2”, but still no PDF in the Global inbox or anywhere else in DT beta 3. I closed the sorter thinking I would restart it and see if that forced either a purge or a transfer to the inbox. Not only did that no work, I can’t for the life of me figure out how to restart the sorter!!. It’s gone. I have looked in every menu and in the preference. Nothing. I restarted DT beta 3 and still nothing. Help!!

1 Like

You can’t restart the Sorter since it’s integrated into the application itself. You could restart DEVONthink.

although there was a number 1 showing in the sorter indicating the PDF was residing there

Can you post a screencap of this ?

Hi. As per my post- I restarted DEVONThink and still no sorter. Therefore I cannot post a picture as requested. I restarted again to double check and still no Sorter.

What are your Preferences > Sorter set to?