Sorter Problem

Hello,
I use the Devonthink Pro office, and I got some problem about sorter. :open_mouth:
If I drag something into my inbox from sorter, my inbox will appear some empty folders in the Devonthink software, and I tried to drag another something, the empty folders appear again, so I get many same empty folders, It is amazingā€¦

The empty folders is my own foldiers in my personal. I donā€™t know why it appear in my inbox when I draged something into my inbox from sorter. :frowning:

for example, When I draged my file (123.pdf), my inbox appeared empty folders (Apple,BG2,English ā€¦)

1. Quit DEVONthink.
    2 .In the Finder, press Command-Shift-G and paste: ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Inbox.
  2. If you see the folders in here (and this is where they should be) you can safely delete them.
  3. Relaunch DEVONthink.

Thanks for your answer

Unfortunately,

I follow your instruction, but no one folder in there, so I canā€™t delete anythingā€¦ :frowning:

Thanks for your help :smiley:
I think I solved the problem, :slight_smile:
I uninstalled application and deleted whole files about devonthink, then reinstall, the empty folders donā€™t appear.

Well, thatā€™s a last resort measure for us but Iā€™m glad it worked out for you.

After doing a search on ā€œsorter,ā€ I found this thread that describes the problem I am currently having. Followed the instructions (~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Inbox) but found noting to delete. Does this solution no longer apply? DTPO internal changes since 2013?

No, the same thing applies now. Also check ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Sorter/Global Inbox

And make sure youā€™re in your User Library.

That did the trick! Thank you.

No problem.