since two or three days I see a strange “problem”. The sorter of DT vanishes. It is not shown besides the corresponding menu-item says: “hide sorter” (“Sorter Ausblenden” - I use the German version). If I choose to hide (the not present) sorter and turn it on again, it is shown for about a second and then hides automatically. Can anyone give me a hint what to do to show the sorter again (and stay visible).
- In DEVONthink, select Tools > Hide Sorter.
- Quit DEVONthink.
- In the Finder, press Command-Shift-G and paste: ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Sorter/Default.sorter . Move this file to your Desktop.
- Launch DEVONthink and select Tools > Show Sorter.
If this does not work then follow the same steps outlined above but do this for item 3…
- Open Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app and paste: defaults delete com.devon-technologies.think-sorter . Press Return.
- Then type: exit , press Return, and quit Terminal.
Thanks for your help!
The first proposal did not work, but the second one So everything seems to be working (again) - Thanks!