Suggestions from a new user...

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I have recently purchased both DTPO and DTTG (along with DEVONagent Pro), and have some suggestions for both DTPO and DTTG. Being fairly new to these applications, please excuse me if I’ve just missed how to do some of these things.

Regarding DTTG:

1. I’d like to be able to sync the database Inbox (not just the Global Inbox) to DTTG.

2. I’d like to have a manual sort order (similar to what’s called “Sort by None” in DTPO), or at least have the manual sorted order from DTPO synced and displayed in DTTG.

3. I’d like to have an option to view ALL files on the device (by Kind, Date, etc…) in a single list in order to determine what the newest file is, see all the PDFs, etc, rather than have to dig through my folder structure.

That should do it for now–overall, DTTG is a great program, and so far the syncing and stability have been rock solid for me.

-SFF

(woops–I meant to post this in the Feedback, Requests, and Suggestions forum. Sorry!) :smiley:

We’re working on a new sync process that will sync databases as a whole, not just the Mobile Sync group. This will include the Inbox of each database.

I’ve added both of these as feature requests for us to consider.

I would like to second this request. Even better if the database last changed (content or the order of items), is reflected across all instances of the database, regardless of what device it is on. Thanks for the good work.

I’m able to sync only with documents replicated into the Mobile Sync group.
Is there any option to sync all the database I missed?

Only items located in the Mobile Sync folder, replicated or not.

Btw, pages 30 & 114 in the DtPO PDF documentation still refer to the older Sync instead of newer Mobile Sync group.

And synchronize is missing the first ‘n’ on page 28: “Location: Another Mac or service capable to sychronize a database.”

The Use multiple databases: Pros tip on a tutorials blackboard refers to iDisk. I think another refers to MobileMe, or maybe that’s in a tutorial.

I’ve noticed other inaccuracies, typos, and grammatical errors but only specifically remember those. I’ll send in a support ticket if I spot others (again).