Sync issues DT3 with DTTG3... with INBOX / Eingang regarding email archive

Have a quick look at the image… you’ll see that the inbox of the emails will now sync to the INBOX of DT3… which I could live with, BUT once you start syncing with your mobile devices (iPhone,iPad) where I do not want my email archive (a database by itself), it will sync there as well – as far as the inbox concerns – even though it is ticked off on the iPhone…
As a side effect the EINGANG now does not want to finish syncing with my iPhone now… but that would/should be another/new topic. I guess once this here is resolved, the other should be resolved my itself.
Hmmm… maybe the topic is wrong… maybe it should read email archive issue…

According to your screenshot your global inbox contains also 87490 emails, see Eingang > Emails > Apple Mail > Exchange. And that’s probably what’s downloaded to the iPhone/iPad.

yes. the amount of my emails in the inbox is not part of the discussion… I am not going to sit down forever and start moving emails in folders…
the problem arises from DT3 archiving the emails not to the database any longer but to the INBOX database… and in return it will sync it onto the iPhone (using bonjour) even though on the iPhone the email-dt-database it not ticked “on” resp. should not be synced onto the mobile devices.

According to the screenshot the items from the inbox are sent to the iPhone, not the ones from the email database.

aber ich will die archivierten Emails nicht auf dem iPhone haben… eigentlich hatte ich versucht dies auf englisch auch so auszudrücken… die archivierten Emails sollen im DT3 bleiben und NICHT auf dem iPhone landen…

Dann müssten die Emails entweder in eine Datenbank verschoben werden, die nicht synchronisiert wird, oder die Synchronisierung des Eingangs deaktiviert werden.

mittlerweile konnte ich den Screenshot vom iPhone hochladen … (siehe oben) … dort sieht man, dass die email-archive-datenbank NICHT auf dem iPhone gesynced wird/werden soll…
… das Problem ist, dass die seit kurzem beim archivieren die Emails in der INBOX von DT3 landen… wo sie nicht hingehören! Ursprünglich landeten sie in einer designierten Datenbank.

Und wie genau archivieren Sie die Emails? Sie können sie natürlich problemlos manuell in eine andere Datenbank verschieben.

argh. mein Fehler! Falsche Destination beim archivieren!!!
so sorry!!!