Sync problem using dropbox

Hi

I had previously got sync to work using dropbox but had not done a sync for many months. Since then DT pro has gone from 2.7.1 to 2.7.3

I operate the main database on a Macbook & a copy on MacMini.
When I tried to re-establish the sync with MacMini the log finishes with “the operation was cancelled”. (see copy of log below). Using database properties I can see that the 2 databases on both machines are not in sync by the number of files etc…

What I have done so far

• Updated DTpro on MacMini to 2.7.3 - so both machines on the same version
  • Run Verify & Repair on both machines - no error reported
  • Ran the sync on Macmini several times

What I want to avoid

• I do to want to corrupt the database on Macbook
  • so I have switched off sync on both machines until this is sorted out (nervous that any uploads from MacMini to dropox may affect when Macbook does its next sync)

What is the cleanest way to set up the sync again so that the MacMini database is brought into sync with macbook AND to avoid giving myself any problems with Macbook.

Thanks for your help

Gareth

Log text:-
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/NetNewsWire/Add flagged news to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/NetNewsWire/Add news to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add linked images to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add linked images to DEVONthink’s downloads.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add links to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add links to DEVONthink’s downloads.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add page to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add PDF document to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add selection to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add text to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:43:00: ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniWeb/Add web document to DEVONthink.scpt Removed
07:46:19: Sync: Home → garethmcclay@me.com (Dropbox) Philips Tornado 8w CFL E14: (client error ({“error”: “

Restricted Content

This file is no longer available. For additional information <a href=“https://www.dropbox.com/support”>contact Dropbox Support.”}))
07:46:19: Sync: Home → garethmcclay@me.com (Dropbox) The operation was cancelled.
07:50:06: Sync: Home → garethmcclay@me.com (Dropbox) Philips Tornado 8w CFL E14: (client error ({“error”: “

Restricted Content

This file is no longer available. For additional information <a href=“https://www.dropbox.com/support”>contact Dropbox Support.”}))
07:50:06: Sync: Home → garethmcclay@me.com (Dropbox) The operation was cancelled.

Hi - I have also posted a support request with Dropbox in case the issue resides with them (the DT log suggests contacting Dropbox support)