Sync second database from MBPro to iPad Pro?

Hi everyone!

I have my main DTPO db syncing with DTTG on my iPad using Bonjour; no problem on my home network (not so great here at the college…any suggestions how to work around that?). Perhaps I just can’t remember how to do it correctly (extremely overextended at the moment and for several future moments), but I can’t seem to get another db I’ve created for a specific project to join in the syncing to the iPad. Can someone please step by step me through it or point me to such?

Thanks in advance,
Bob

Whenever there’s a Sync relate issue, you should check Window > Log in DEVONthink or the Sync icon in DTTG2.

Note: Bonjour can be disallowed on public networks (corporations, institutions, coffee shops / restaurants, etc.) It’s dependent on how the network is administered in the location.

Hmmm, my log is blank. I’ll have to try again when I get home later. I didn’t know it was an issue, I figured I was doing something wrong.

I got it figured out. I didn’t realize it was necessary to set up a new “location” to add a database, so it apparently was (unsurprisingly, LOL) user ignorance.

I’m not sure on the specifics of what you’ve done, but I’m glad it’s working.