synchronisation causes jumping between spaces/desktops

hello everybody.)

i’m new to devonthink so i apologise if my question has an obvious answer that i cannot seem to find on the forum (i’ve tried).

for some reason every time devonthink synchronises (on its own or when i press cmd+s) my laptop “jumps” to the next space/desktop.

i have no idea why this could happen. devonthink is not assigned to any of the spaces but it lives one the first one and always jumps to the next one.

i’ve disabled notifications for dropbox and it also doesn’t seem to be assigned to any of the desktops.

it also doesn’t seem to be related to the “original desktop” from which i’ve last clipped stuff into devonthink.

i would really appreciate if you could share some knowledge on why this could happen.

have a nice day everybody.)

See Sync Status Window Shuffling me between spaces/desktops

thanks a lot.)
though it seems to be a weird limitation to only have it work properly with this activity window enabled…
cheers!)

You might want to look again at that thread. The idea is to disable, not enable the activity window.

FWIW, I have my activity window disable and I have never experience DEVONthink jumping between spaces / desktops.