syncing crashes devonthink

Hi,

I try to sync devonthink to another computer. I tried to strategies, but they don’t work. First I setup a direct connection and the second strategy was to setup a local sync store. The local sync store was saved on the other computer mounted as a file share.

Both give me errors on files that the file were corrupt. If I opened the files they looked file. I deleted the corrupt files and the syncing continued until I now get the error Too many files open.

I then closed devonthink and I restarted it but when I was to sync now It crashes. The console gives the following error: “*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInvalidArgumentException’, reason: ‘*** -[NSURL URLByAppendingPathComponent:]: component, components, or pathExtension cannot be nil.’
terminate called throwing an exception
abort() called”.

When Devonthink was syncing I got the following eror in the Console: DEVONthink Pro[63738]: Error loading /System/Library/Components/AppleScript.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleScript: dlopen(/System/Library/Components/AppleScript.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleScript, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:
/System/Library/Components/AppleScript.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleScript: open() failed with errno=24

How can I solve this problem?

Sam

To enable logging, type the following in /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app and restart DEVONthink:

defaults write com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2 DTSyncDebug -bool YES
defaults write com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2 DTSyncDebugHigh -bool YES

This will log more detail to your system log, which can be viewed in /Applications/Utilities/Console.app.

After you’ve attempted the Sync, open Console, type “DEVONthink” in the filter field in the upper right-hand corner, and copy and paste ALL of the window’s contents into a new text document. Start a Support Ticket at our DEVONtechnologies Support Ticket System and attach the document to your reply. Thank you.