Syncing Questions Related DTTG and DT3.0 locally, new to this

I have my 2 database in my MacBook.
They are A and B, A is around 1TB (videos and movies), B is my personal collection of non-video information(20GB).

I mainly use Macbook(DT3.0 Server), but sometimes I use iPhone and iPad for collecting videos, webpages and PDFs and send to Inbox, then put into A or B.

I have just bought DTTG, while I don’t know anything about how the ‘sync’ works.
now I have a few questions:

1. If I simply want to see a video from Database A(in the Macbook) from my iPhone using DTTG, but without transferring my 1TB data from Database A to DTTG on my iPhone, is there a way to do that?
    which is likely, straightly playing videos in my iPhone from my Macbook through (wifi)?

2. now my DTTG is empty, how do I set up to make every piece of information going to DTTG synced to my Macbook’s Database(A or B)? without the need to importing everything from my previous 1TB and 20GB database to my iPhone/iPad?

3. If I sync now, since my DTTG is empty, will my Mac’s database be wiped out completely?

4. what are the options there to sync files? by iCloud or is there a local way to do it? (by wifi?)

5. how to set up to solve the 4th question?

Eventually I want it work this way:

My Mac is a central server, everything sent from the DTTG will be received and achieved as I operate, but nothing really storages in my DTTG(iPhone) after I sync them to the Mac Database locations that I want.
and also, my iPhone as all the access to read those database files, such as videos and PDFs.

is there a way to do that? thanks.

1. If I simply want to see a video from Database A(in the Macbook) from my iPhone using DTTG, but without transferring my 1TB data from Database A to DTTG on my iPhone, is there a way to do that?
which is likely, straightly playing videos in my iPhone from my Macbook through (wifi)?

No, this is not possible. You cannot stream from DEVONthink to DEVONthink To Go. And sync is not a streaming technology anyways. It’s for keeping the same DEVONthink database(s) on different devices.

2. now my DTTG is empty, how do I set up to make every piece of information going to DTTG synced to my Macbook’s Database(A or B)? without the need to importing everything from my previous 1TB and 20GB database to my iPhone/iPad?

You cannot sync between two different databases, e.g., between A and B. If you create a database in DEVONthink To Go and want it on the Mac, you can sync the database and import it into DEVONthink on the Mac.

3. If I sync now, since my DTTG is empty, will my Mac’s database be wiped out completely?

It’s unclear what you are referring to here.

4. what are the options there to sync files? by iCloud or is there a local way to do it? (by wifi?)

Yes, iCloud is possible, as is a device-to-device sync via Bonjour on a local network.

Sync is covered in the built-in Help > Documentation > In & Out > Sync or the manual.
Sync for DEVONthink To Go is covered in its built-in Help > Sync your databases or its manual.