System Font Display Broken (DTTG: 2.5.16250)

TL:DR: system fonts loaded by CSS are not rendering anymore in MMD previews since the recent update.

I use an app called AnyFont to load fonts into iOS (it generates profiles for the fonts to do so). I use custom CSS files on my multimarkdown documents and I often use a specific font for this. Up until the most recent update, I had no problem in displaying the font. Suddenly, it doesn’t work.

The font does load in other apps, like Ulysses, so I know that it is still accessible to the system. The CSS, with font, also works on the desktop version of DTPO.

As a side note, on the most recent update, all of my downloaded items were no longer downloaded in DTTG so I had to redownload my revenant CSS, js, md, etc. But even after doing that, I still do not get the font to display.

While I didn’t see anything in the release notes that may have caused the problem, I don’t know if the changes for fixing the plain text to RTF bug could be a part of it (a stretch I know, but maybe).

Anyhow, if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

In DEVONthink To Go 2, select Help > Contact Us to start a Support Ticket. Thanks!

Done, thank you!