Thank you very much for V2.0.7

Hi Team,
thank you for updating the App - I already enjoy PDF annotation on my 12,9" iPad Pro without freezing the App :slight_smile:
Happy new year!
Klaus

We have been working extra hard to get one more build out for the year. Happy Hlidays to you and yours as well!

First time posting here / Long time lurker…

I’ve been wanting to extend my deepest gratitude as well for DTG for a while now but moreover, thank you for all of it… everything you make.

I do a lot of creative writing (which always seems like a struggle even when it’s going well) and your software is the only stuff (out of many) I’ve tried which always seems to get the whole thing going/working…

All that to say… my tools are important to me… your software is the most important tool I own. Thank you.

please forgive if this is the wrong thread to gush over DT… as I said it’s my first post here… I’ll do search for the “gush thread”

@kld210: Gushing is fine here. :mrgreen: Thanks for your kinds words too. It’s always nice to hear our labors having a good effect on the lives and work of people. Much appreciated.

Thanks from another happy user - I’m using DTTG 2 in my daily teaching of computer science and it is the best tool in my arsenal - I’m loving the new page links in PDFs.

Well done and have a great new year (and festivus!)

:smiley:

I’m putting up the Festivus Pole right now! :mrgreen:

+1. I’ve been an enthusiastic user of DTPO for several years. But having DTTG makes it really invaluable to me. I’m in DT dozens of times a day and my life is so much more organized. Thanks for all your hard work.

Henry

Thanks, Henry! Happy Holidays to you and yours, from all of us :smiley: