Trickster Integration with Devonthink - New Feature

Welcome @jacob-apparentsoft. We definitely know who you are :heart: :slight_smile:

Let me see if I see the same issue here.

Hmm… I’m not seeing an issue here.

• Were you making edits to the script?
  • What OS are you running?

Hi. No, no edits, at least not that I know. I can try to reinstall from the Extras and see if it helps.
I’m running macOS 12.4.

Re-installed script has the same problem. As you could see in the screenshot, even the built-in editor complains about the URL field there and the script can’t be compiled.

Installed via the Extras I’m also seeing no problem on macOS 12.4, however I commented out the Trickster tell block (as I’m currently using a new mac) . Script compiles in DEVONthink and in Script Debugger. No idea why that should make a difference, but does it compile when you comment out the Trickster tell block?

No, in fact, even this short script fails:

Maybe I should restart the Mac and see if it helps.

Brrrr. Stupid me. Restarting DEVONthink helped. I should’ve tried it first.
Still, so strange that it would make a difference.
Sorry for taking your valuable time.

3 Likes

In doubt, restart everything from your Mac to your light bulbs. I have to do it regularly when Xcode no longer connects to my iOS devices for debugging. Restarting all devices usually helps. Until it doesn’t, of course :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

No worries and no wasted time. It’s why we’re here. And again, it’s nice to have you aboard.

1 Like

Please choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com - thanks!