Turn off sync notifications

Hi all. Am relatively new to DTP and have set up a synced database which is working fine.
Now I usually have 3 or 4 spaces open on the Mac, and every time I make any changes to the database, I get a notification appear. But the notification seems to be tied to one screen, and most often not the screen DTP is in.

Because there can be a lot of notifications from even small changes in the database, I end up in this ridiculous position of switching to the space with DTP, only to be immediately thrown back to another space as a notification arrives, so I swipe back to the DTP space, only to be immediately thrown back to the space where the next notification arrives. This cycle can happen multiple times.

Im sure there must be a simple way to turn this off, but I can’t find reference to messages or notifications in the sync tab or in DTPs general preferences. I have looked in the system preferences and the notifications section, but there is no reference to DTP in there. So it feels like a daft problem to have but I can’f figure out how to fix it. Anyone able to help?

There’s a hidden preference to disable the Window > Activity panel, see Sync Status Window Shuffling me between spaces/desktops. And the Windows > Log panel contains an option to show it automatically.

Select DEVONthink’s Help > Documentation > Appendix > Hidden preferences and click the On link under DisableActivityWindow, then relaunch DEVONthink.