Tutorial Video Playback

I’m having an issue with the tutorials. I can hear audio but no video.

I’m would like to know what type of video does the tutorials fun off of. ( don’t know how to phrase it) Flash - HTML-5; Divx, etc.

I’m sure this is my fault. I’ve trashed a few files and may have trashed the wrong one.

Thanking you in advance.

Chris

Adobe flash player.

Here is an URL to one of the video sources (hosted on Vimeo) – the “Synchronizing” tutorial. If you can see this video correctly in a browser, then you probably have an issue with the DEVONthink installation. If not, then you’ll want to reinstall whatever it was you trashed or uninstalled. (Like, the Adobe flash player.)

vimeo.com/49445175

Vimeo played fine. So, I hate to ask such a question but, what should I do next, reinstall the software? If so, is there a deinstall or how do I go about doing this?

See

Update:

Test @ Vemeo and video played correctly

Uninstalled Flash

Reinstalled Flash

Rebooted Computer

Booted DTP and Retested tutorial videos…video still plays same with audio & without image

Again, do I need to reinstall DTP? If so, is there a uninstall prgm

Vimeo versions of the video tutorials play here without Flash Player installed. As a workaround, if you’re still stuck and don’t need Flash outside a browser, you could:

• Uninstall the Flash Player plugin again
• Watch Vimeo versions of the tutorials
• Use Chrome (with its bundled FP plugin) when you need Flash access inside a browser

That’s my permanent way of dealing with Flash here since I prefer avoiding it as much as possible.