Unable to export as Files and Folders

I didn’t succeed in exporting my Mainbase to Files and Folders even though I followed all the recommended procedures (Edit > Select All in the item list at the root of the database, then choose File > Export > Files and Folders. Export to a newly created folder in your chosen location). All I’ve ended up with is my complete folder structure with all subfolders included but not a single file. What could have gone wrong?

Just tested, and it works for me with DT 3.6.3 on macOS 11.2.2; do you have Full Disk Access for DT (see System Preferences/Security & Privacy)?

I tried it on my other Mac (MacBook 2012) and there it worked. But Full Disk Access was not even checked in System Preferences. On my iMac 2020 DevonThink was not even listed under Full Disk Access. But anyway, now I’ve managed to export everything.
I was getting nervous because I’ve been having sync issues ever since I tried to switch from iCloud Legacy to CloudKit. Had error messages all the time. Then I tried Bonjour. It worked for about 10 minutes, after that syncing stopped again and other error messages started to appear in the log. Something doesn’t seem to be right, maybe on my end, but I am unable to figure it out.

DEVONthink offer very good support via ticket if you need it - otherwise posting a screenshot of the error log would be a good way to start things off here in the forum.