Unknown error message

I have started getting this error message the last few days and do not know what I should do. I am running Devonthink 3.01, Mojave 10.14.6 on a 2016 15 inch MacBook Pro. I have rebooted the Mac to no avail. Any thoughts on what is going on?

20:06:53: The operation couldn’t be completed. No such file or directory No such file or directory (NSPOSIXErrorDomain 2)

Does this e.g. happen after choosing File > Synchronize? Do you use iCloud for synchronizing?

I do use icloud for synchronizing. I have not chosen File>synchronize when I get that message. I thought it might be occurring due to a background sync attempt but that was pure speculation
on my part. I have the same version of Devonthink on a MacBook Air 2018 and the same databases, synched via icloud and do not get that message [yet].

Is there still enough disk space available on the startup volume?

Hi, for the past few weeks I’ve been getting the same error message after restarting my iMac (2012): MacOS Catalina 10.15.7, DEVONthink 3.6.2.
Most of the time I don’t turn off the mac, but let it run. When the Mac restarts, devon will be loaded automatically. Devon synchronizes all databases with my syncstore on a NAS in the background and automatically.
I have just restarted, got the error message (see attachment) and then searched here in the forum. Is there an explanation or a solution in the meantime? Should I be worried?

Devon-Fehler bei Neustart

Is this a local sync store on a the NAS or do you use WebDAV?