Unreadable white font on DEVONThink to Go

I am trying to use DEVONThink both on my iPhone and ipad today. However, for some reason, whenever I enter text in the “name” and “URL” columns, int comes out in white…which I can’t see because the background on the page is white.

However, once I save it, it’s black and legible. But, if I try to edit it, it becomes white again.

The text I enter in the “body” section is readable and in black.

Does anyone know a fix to this?

Also, is there a way to change fonts and font colors in DEVONThink to Go?

Thanks!

1 Like

Dark mode is not currently supported in DEVONthink To Go. It is planned for a future release.

Also, is there a way to change fonts and font colors in DEVONThink to Go?

In what capacity?

Well, is it possible to use, for example, Arial, Helvética, Calibri, or Times New Roman? Or, is it possible to type in blue or red?

Thanks.

There are some font controls in DEVONthink To Go on the iPad, but no color choices.

1 Like

The same is happening to me. I have sent DEVONthink a bug report but didn’t receive an answer. Below an image of what it looks like on my iPad.

As I noted above… Dark mode is not currently supported in DEVONthink To Go. It is planned for a future release.

Note that it’s not just white-on-white text, the link completely disappears. When this happens, I tap all over that area and there’s no link to go back.

This should be resolved in the next maintenance release.