When I access my files in DTTG via Excel (using DTTG as document provider) it kills excel 100% reproducible when I leave the file in Excel. I guess this is no issue in DTTG, but in Excel, and I would like to know, if any other user also have this issue and if there is something, what I can do to avoid this.
Precondition: DTTG is configured as document provider
- Open Excel on iOS
- Open a sheet provided by DTTG
- Change content of the sheet
- Leave sheet by tapping on the “Back” Symbol (<)
- Excel shows the content of DTTG folder
- Excel crashes and must be restarted
- The changes will be saved successfully
- It seems, that the issue does not exist in Word (makes no sense for me, but anyhow)
- The crash happens only, when the content has been changed.
iOS version 12.3.1
DTTG version 2.7.1
Excel version 2.26