Web clipper in Firefox not working with DT3

I am not seeing any issue on a fresh install of DEVONthink and Firefox.
Full Disk Access and any Automation requests in in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy are enabled.

If you have these things enabled, does the issue perist after a machine reboot?

jsut did reboot ā€“ same issue

Iā€™m having similar problems. I relied on Clip to DT2 all the time, but now it works in Safari, not Firefox, which i prefer (set to erase all browsing history on Quit).

When I use the Clip to DT Firefox extension for a Wikipedia page, I see the full URL in the Sorter, but the result in DT3 is only a link, en.wikipedia.org, and the article title; no content. I have to click on the link to see the page. If I leave, then return to the file, all I see is the link and the title again.

The only way I can capture the page now is to click on the URL, copy, ask for a bookmark file in DT, paste the URL, then type in the name of the file. Very Annoying!

Oddly enough, the DTClip will work in most other domains, just not in Wikipedia. I attach my System Preference settings, and the evidence in Sorter. Firefox.app is shown in Automation, but not under DT3. Solution please?

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 12.42.13 PM Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 12.42.26 PM Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 12.43.36 PM