Web scanner searches not working? (first use)

Just upgraded to DA 3.11.3 (OS X 10.15.2) and it’s been a while since previous use…

None of the supplied scanner searches seems to work - no start, no log, nothing, just a noise.

The supplied Marketing search does run properly.

I didn’t find any mention of this in the forum or in the documentation, so it’s probably a local issue but I don’t know where to start fixing :frowning:

There is not eough information to assess anything here.

What are you searching for and what plugins or search sets are you referring to?

Screen captures could be helpful.

Umm, well, thanks for the quick reply but there’s really not that much to show:
I open DA Pro,
I open a new search, select Search Sets > Web (scanner) >‘Movies’ or ‘Webcams’ (completely standard, as delivered in the standard settings),
I click
I hear

And that’s it - it doesn’t start, so it doesn’t reach the digest/ results/ settings/ log window.

What sort of screen capture did you have in mind?

I’m not seeing any issue here. In DEVONagent Pro, hold the Option key and select Help > Report Bug to start a support ticket and I’ll see if anything useful is logged.

Yes, thanks, I’ll do that.

I think the lack of results is in fact the issue: I’d expect at least one result from the supplier delivered example searches. I’d also expect at least one webcam or movie file to be found.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

You’re welcome :slight_smile: