Webclipper Problem in Safari

Hi all- I’m new to the forum…

I have just upgraded to DT pro from personal. Personal worked fine- but with pro the webclipper button does not work, which is a real pain as I used it all the time. If I reinstall, first it does nothing, and if I close and open Safari, then it produces a huge error message in the browser (I’ve attached the start of it here). What the hell is going on here? I uninstalled the personal version before this as if I pressed the web clipper it just kept opening the personal version, when I wanted it to go to pro.

Any help greatly appreciated as it is doing my head in!
Screen Shot 2013-05-12 at 01.01.41.png

Some cruft is hanging on in your config for some reason. I suggest resetting Safari (Safari > Reset Safari). Close Safari and DEVONthink (just to be sure). Navigate to ~/Library/Safari/Extensions and manually delete Clip to DEVONthink.safariextz. Shut down the machine. Restart. Open DEVONthink and install the extension.

Please write back to let the forum know how that went.

Hi

Nope- did all that, did not work, just got the same screen with huge error message…

This suggests you haven’t uninstalled Personal. Have you done a Spotlight search for Personal to find the rogue app?

I am having the same problem and tried the same solution (delete), as well as deleting all traces of Devonthink / pro from my system. Any other suggestions?