Webdav Sync log info "Could not commit the transaction..."

Hi,
I see a similar question posted in German, but I’m a little rusty…

I am using webdav on a Mac running OS X Server 10.8 to sync DEVONthink Pro between my home and office Macs. The databases appear to be syncing correctly, but the following or something very similar is posted in the log after each sync:

Could not commit the transaction (Could not merge the directories (Could not merge the directories (Could not move a file/directory (not found)), Could not move a file/directory (not found), Could not merge the directories (Could not merge the directories (Could not move a file/directory (not found)), Could not fetch the type of a file/directory (Could not fetch the item s type because no such item exists.), Could not merge the directories (Could not move a file/directory (not found), Could not merge the directories (Could not move a file/directory (not found))))))

Is this something I should be concerned with? I use the webdav service on my server for other applications with no problems whatsoever.

Thanks!

I’ve had something similar a few days ago when I used local sync to store my syncstore to a Boxcryptor Dropbox directory. Unfortunately, I didn’t save the exact error message and fixed the problem by deleting the syncstore and having it recreated.