Why is the index file DEVONthink3 not responding every time

The number of files is 10,000+,DEVONthink3 not responding
The number of files is 6000+,DEVONthink3 not responding

What exactly do you mean with “index file”?

reinstalled the software, and still have the same problem

The app might be unresponsive temporarily when importing/indexing a huge amount of files. Depends of course on the number of files, their location (e.g. cloud folder, network volume etc.) and the type of files.

It’s not a temporary problem, I tried for 6+ hours today ,and once I waited for 2+ hours without any response

Which version of DEVONthink and macOS do you use, where the files located? In addition, please launch Apple’s Activity Monitor application (see Applications > Utilities), select the unresponsive app in the list of processes, choose the menu item View > Sample Process and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com. Thanks.

再次减少文件到了1000+,索引成功了。
那么我新的问题是,应该怎么将剩余未索引的文件继续添加至当前索引的文件夹下面呢
Reduce the file again to 1000+ and the index is successful.
So my new question is, how do I continue to add the remaining unindexed files to the folder under the current index,thank you~

• Why are you trying to index 10,000 files at once?
  • Where are the files located - on a networked volume or the local disk?
  • I am a new user of DEVONthink3, so I need to index the files to DEVONthink

• the files located - on the mobile disk

• It’s the M1’s Mac that keeps having problems ,Last night I successfully indexed 241,167 files using Intel MAC,as A.dtBase2

• Copy A.tbase2 to M1’s Mac today,then change the files in the original folder,M1’s Mac still have the problem

A sample (see instructions above) would be still useful.