WI-FI Sync working in DTPO 2.4?

Just back from vacation and update DTPO, but one small problem, it seems I lost syncing with DTTG…

Just to make sure, I have tried over my home network (always worked before) and direct connection between my mac and iPad (3rd generation). Still no sync. I do see my mac in DTTG but touching it does not produce any effect and a failed message appears after a while.

I went as far as removing DTTG, restarting my iPad, reinstalling DTTG from the App store, … Still no sync.

The only difference I can find in the few weeks I did not sync is DTPO version?

See Sync broken in 2.4.1

Unfortunately, this link is for the Sync beta plug-in through Dropbox or similar cloud options. My issue is with the traditional WI-FI sync…

Interesting, with a second fresh version of DTTG installed, the application (DTTG) still doesn’t seems to do anything when I select my Mac (nothing happen) for sync but after a while the application crashed. When I restart it ask my if it could send data for DevonTechnologies, which I said yes (a few times)…

Resetting the sync preferences does not help either. Network is working fine both on my iPad and Mac as far as I can tell.

I really need help. DTTG is now unusable. I have tried everything I can think of including reinstalling from scratch…

I am open to any suggestion at this time (yes I have tried starting DTPO in 32 bits mode even though this is the WI-FI sync).

Thanks in advance.

Well, I tried many different things, including the most demanding ones such as rebuilding my iPad from scratch but forgot the simple things. In doing a clean install of 10.8, I forgot to look at the OSX firewall setting, which was blocking DTPO…