ACM Blocking DevonAgent 3pb4

Hi,

I use DA with the ACM search and I'm getting the error I copied below when attempting to sign in and retrieve the full text of a result:

403 Error - Access Forbidden
We are sorry …

… but we have temporarily restricted your access to the Digital Library. Your activity appears to be coming from some type of automated process. To ensure the availability of the Digital Library we can not allow these types of requests to continue. The restriction will be removed automatically once this activity stops.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding this matter: portal-feedback@hq.acm.org

Thought you might like to know so that you can contact ACM and cooperate on a resolution for those of us who find both products indespensible.

BR<
Dave

I had the same thing happen to me with DA2. With the new plugin, I was hoping it was resolved, but I guess they’re still blocking.

The final release of DEVONagent 3.0 will include an updated, more efficient plugin. However, you shouldn’t run multiple searches concurrently using the ACM plugin and you might have to disable preview icons.