Add PDF (One Page) results in a Bookmark (Web location)?

I recently updated my OS to Mojave around the same time that I updated to DT 3.5.2. I’m now encountering a strange phenomenon where trying using add to DEVONthink as a one-page PDF in Safari (13.1.2), no matter the source, gets me a bookmark instead. Attempting to convert those bookmarks to PDF one-pagers after they’re in DT gets me more bookmarks. Has anyone else encountered something like this? I have no idea what could be causing this behavior …

The browser extension will capture a bookmark if it encounters an error; this way at least something is captured. If it gets in a loop like this with subsequent clippings, reboot the machine and see if the behavior persists.

After a reboot didn’t seem to resolve matters, the delay explanation pushed me to discover the real culprit: an update to my VPN software was creating connection problems that I initially had attributed to something else. So,there was a good reason why I’d never seen that behavior before in DT. All’s back to normal now. Thanks…

You’re welcome :slight_smile: