I am running on a MacBook Pro 2.16 w/2GB of RAM, OS 10.4.7, Safari v2.0.4, DTP v1.2 and DA v2.0.2. Failed attempt trying to add data from DA to DTP from the menu actions.
I receive the following info on the console:
2006-09-02 20:31:11.978 DEVONagent addItemsToDEVONthinkHandler: NSPerformService failed
Should add that I am able to print the pages as a PDF to DTP.
I have already done the following:
- Deleted both applications and preference files.
- Logged off and logged on.
- Reinstalled the latest versions into the /Applications folder.
- Logged of and logged on
- Re-entered the license info
- Logged off and logged on…just for extra assurances
I did see a previous post for an earlier version of both DA and DT. Haven’t seen anything further.